What types of Personal Information do we collect about our online visitors?
We receive and store certain types of information from you whenever you interact with our Site to deliver the products you request from us, and help improve your overall shopping experience. For example, like many other websites, we drop “cookies” and store other web-based files on user devices to get certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Site.
Information You Provide. We generally collect only Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us. We don’t require you to give us Personal Information to access certain public areas of our Site. This is true unless you live in a country that defines Personal Information to include network identifiers like your Internet Protocol addresses. For some secure areas of our Site, however, we require you to provide Personal Information when you use specific features. For example, we collect Personal Information from you when you:
- Ask to register with us online
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Request we alert you when an item or type of item is back in stock
- Participate in promotions or surveys
- Submit comments, reviews, or other user-generated content
- Connect or interact with us through social networks (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Twitter) or Live Chat
- Request customer or technical support
This Personal Information, for example, may include your:
- Postal or billing address
- Geolocation (depending on the settings of your mobile device)
- E-mail address
- Social Media account information (username and website)
- Telephone or mobile number
If you can’t or choose not to provide us with the Personal Information we reasonably require, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
Information Collected Through Technology. We also obtain information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our Sites function correctly and supports the work we do to understand the needs of our customers. Here are some examples.
- Device Information. Depending on the permissions you’ve granted and other factors, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device when you download or use apps created by our Sites, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, certain player search results, and other personalized content. Examples of the device information we may collect includes:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic location, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and we encourage you to contact your device manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to do that.
- Payment Information. If you purchase a product on our Site, we will collect payment card information from you, including your name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely transmit this information consistent with payment card industry rules to the appropriate payment facilitators (2Checkout & PayPal). We may offer you the option to save information about the method and choice of payment on our Site.
How we use and share your Personal Information?
We disclose Personal Information to external entities to perform support services for us and they may access your Personal Information for the purposes of performing those support services.
- Temporary Forevers Business Activities. We process and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
- Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. For example, we may use the device information or IP address to help us screen for potential fraud as well as to improve out site by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Side and take decisions regarding the reach and conversions of our advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Fulfill orders; For example information may be shared with Shipping couriers in order to create shipping labels.
- Send you communications, including ads, electronic newsletters, or other offers or opportunities tailored to you;
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with the law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities;
- Help us run our business;
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and Site administration.
Authorized Service Providers. We use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Those functions include payment card processors, shipping vendors, third party logistic providers, e-commerce service providers, analyzing or hosting data on cloud-based servers, and other companies that help us provide and improve our products and services.
Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to 2Checkout (www.2checkout.com) with offices at: De Cuserstraat 93, 2nd floor, 207-208 office, 1081 CN Amsterdam, The Netherlands and PayPal (www.paypal.com) with offices at: 2211 North First StreetSan Jose, California 95131, United States.
We also share your Personal Information with third parties to help us in the activities mentioned above. Examples include:
What choices do you have about the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information?
If you signed up to receive newsletters or other marketing communications from us, you can opt-out any time by sending us an email clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message. You can also log-in to your account to opt-out and update your marketing preferences at any time. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, please allow sufficient time to process your marketing preferences. It may take up to 10 days to process your e-mail related requests, and up to 30 days for all other marketing-related requests. And even after you’ve opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. These include, for example, customer service issues, returns or product-related inquiries, surveys or recalls, or any questions regarding a specific order.
What kinds of security measures do we take to safeguard your Personal Information?
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information matters to us. That’s why we have technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we encrypt payment card information you submit to us using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology that helps protect information during transport to our Site. Of course, we transmit the entire payment card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing in accordance with payment card rules. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.
How do we protect children who visit our site?
Our website is a general audience site. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 14. Users who are below the age of eighteen (18) (or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction) should not use the site without authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
How can you access, update, or block your Personal Information?
You can update the Personal Information you provided to us by logging-in to your profile, and making the appropriate changes or corrections yourself. You can also contact us directly any time at the address below or the contact form to update, correct or delete your Personal Information. If you wish to de-activate your account, you may do so by sending an email to us through our contact page. Once you do so, your account will then be de-activated on a going-forward basis, although certain personal information may still be retained in accordance with our Record Retention Policy or to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law.
If you are a European Citizen, feel free to contact us at any time to update, correct or permanently delete any personal information.
You can opt-out of receiving Tefors marketing e-mails at any time by emailing your unsubscribe request to [email protected]
You have at any time the Right to be Forgotten. If you wish to exercise this right, please get in touch with us.
Questions and Feedback.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You can reach our Data Protection Officer by email: [email protected]